This is how I spent most of my free time last February: watching adorable anime. Kimi ni Todoke is a beautiful and sweet anime.Everything you want from an anime without the ridiculous mary sues, devil plots, etc
Kimi ni todoke is one of the best love anime’s I’ve seen (i didnt watch that many actually). Here you will find a very pure and cute story between teenagers, friendship, and also very funny moments (i laugh in every episode, seriously!). And the quality of the animation is pretty impressive. Wonderful and 100% refreshing.
Kimi ni todoke is one of the best love anime’s I’ve seen (i didnt watch that many actually). Here you will find a very pure and cute story between teenagers, friendship, and also very funny moments (i laugh in every episode, seriously!). And the quality of the animation is pretty impressive. Wonderful and 100% refreshing.




Hyundai Sonata AC Compressor
ReplyDeleteThis is my Good luck that I found your post which is according to my search and topic, I think you are a great blogger, thanks for helping me out from my problem..